Arctur has developed a series of workshops and meet-ups to introduce SMEs and companies receiving financial incentives from the Slovenian Entrepreneurship Fund to the new world of Web3 technologies. The programme offers companies a unique opportunity to further develop their business models, save time and prepare their companies for the challenges of the future. Workshops will be delivered in an interactive, understandable and practical way and facilitated by Web3 technology experts from Arctur and project subcontractors: Tecos, Razvojni center orodjarstva Slovenije, Blockchain Alliance Europe, zadruga za razvoj družbenih in tehnoloških inovacij, z.o.o., Dr. Urška Starc Peceny and Yotta Advanced Computing d.o.o.
- The first part of the programme includes six workshops that focus on different topics related to Web 3 technologies.
The workshops are as follows:
- Using and innovating using blockchain technologies.
- Business opportunities brought by cloud computing and "edge computing".
- Metaverse and business opportunities brought by virtualisation.
- Innovating using artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Automation, hyper-automation and RPA opportunities in the business world.
- Collecting and using big data for start-up companies.
You can apply for the free workshops here.
- The second part of the programme consists of three meet-ups designated for companies receiving financial incentives from the Slovenian Entrepreneurship Fund.
The meet-ups will focus on three different topics:
- Application of virtualisation and AR/VR technologies in business.
- Application of blockchain technologies in business models.
- Using Big Data and AI/ML in Business
- Additionally, the programme also offers a unique one-on-one mentorship for companies receiving financial incentives from the Slovenian Entrepreneurship Fund by Web3 technology experts.
The companies will get an opportunity to discuss their business models, and strategy ideas and get advice on the best ways to implement and use the Web3 technologies in their business.
Learn more about the programme and the facilitators by clicking here.